Compétences Québec is taking appropriate measures in order to protect the privacy of our visitors. Also, all of the useful precautions are taken to assure the confidentiality of the personal information that you send to us, all in accordance with the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector.
Personal information you send to us
Conformant with article 64 of the access Law, Compétences Québec does not keep anything but the necessary information required by school boards, colleges, the ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur. Any time there is submission of personal information, you will be informed on:
- the name and address of the organization that is doing the collecting;
- what the information will be used for;
- the category of people who will have access to this information;
- whether the information submitted is optional or required;
- consequences for the person or the third party, if applicable, for refusing to submit the information;
- rights to access and to correct the information provided.
Electronic forms that you send to us through our Internet site or by e-mail are subject to the same confidentiality as regular mail.
As soon as you access the Inforoute FPT site, there is an automatic exchange of information between your computer and our server.
Therefore, certain pages on our site require the transfer of cookies. Cookies is a small file installed on your computer's hard drive containing information that improves the communication between our server and your browser.
The visitor's personal information is not saved with cookies.
You may refuse or deactivate cookies. In this case, certain actions on our site will not be available. For example, the access to any page that is personalized in regards to the selection of clientele.